Saturday, October 20, 2007

Every Journey begins at step one...

Robo is an attempt of mine to (finally) make (one of) the best Knight in Windia. My previous attempts were usually thwarted by spur-of-the moment enhancements to deal with the current problems--I kept maximizing skills such as Iron Body, which severely limited my attack power. At any rate, he's fairly new at just over a week old with play time confined to the weekends because I'm quite a busy guy. I plan on using this blog to comment and chronicle my experiences in game, about the game, and any such thing that relates. From here on out, I'll commonly refer to him (Robo) as myself (me) and refer to secondary/tertiary/mule characters in the third person (if another blog arises for them, or I generalize this blog, they would be spoken for in the first person in either case).

So onward and upwards into this strange logic-defying world! Hope to see you around...

No comments: